Addiction to Djembes?
I think I have it…
Here are the Top 10 Signs you are a Djembeholic:
10. You dream about making flawless Rope-weave decoration with no bumps in the process.
9. You think Mali Weave is part of every human’s vocabulary.
8. You know the difference between Douki and Khadi.
7. You’ve been in a heated discussion over exposed rings vs. skin over top.
6. Your hands have tiny callouses on your fingertips that create big sound.
5. Your djembe case cost more than your car (and you’ve slept in it in-a-pinch – the case that is…)
4. You talk about Wula vs. DSD vs. RHD as if they were playing in the Superbowl..
3. You want a deeper throat with more bell, and you aren’t talking about the adult film industry.
2. You have multiple djembes and always plan to get around to selling one of them.
1. You have a one-of-a-kind djembe built custom just-for-you. As unique as DNA.
If you have one or more of the symptoms, you might be a Djembe-holic.
If so, buy two more Djembes and call the doctor in the morning!